This Policy does not apply to information that is collected offline or through any applications or websites other than the Website and Social Media Pages, nor does it apply to information collected by any third party. Please be aware that Turf Masters does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of third-party websites that the Website may link from or to. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personal information on third-party websites. If you have any questions about a third-party website, you should contact the third party directly.
1. The Information We Collect on Our Website:
We collect personal and non-personal information directly from you when you provide it to us in the course of using our Website and automatically when you use or access the Website. We may also collect any other form or category of information you publicly disclose or share on the Website or otherwise disclose or share with us in any manner.
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, "personal information" is general information that identifies, relates to, describes, references is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. "Personal information" does not include information that is generally not considered "personal information" or "personal information" under applicable law, such as information that is publicly available, subject to a special data privacy regime such as protected health information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or not considered "personal information" under the applicable state's definition of such.
The personal information that we collect as a result of your use of the Website or as a result of your communication with us may include your name; physical address; phone number; email address; education, work history, and related career information; credit card number; financial information; and the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us. Derivative data may also be collected or generated from your previous transactions with us, such as service history, customer preferences, and geo-locational data.
The information that we may automatically collect as a result of your use of the Website includes, but is not limited to, Website usage details; your browser type; metadata, and other stored information and files, such as photographs, videos, and personal contacts); the URL of the previous website you visited; the URL of the next website you visit; your ISP; operating system; your Internet protocol (IP) address; and other device information. Non-personal information is not used by us to personally identify you and it is not readily available for that purpose.
2. Information We Receive from Third Parties:
We also use other tools provided by third parties directly embedded on our Website, such as a text platform provided by Captivated, which may collect and share your personal information with us when you interact with the tool.
4. Web Statistics & Shared Data
We automatically track certain information about you based on your use of our Website. We use this information to conduct internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users (behavioral tracking). This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement and gather broad aggregate demographic information. IP addresses are not linked to personal information.
The Website is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s) and may capture information about you and your visit that will help us identify you and improve the quality of our service. For example, we use SmartPIXL to track website visits and collect anonymous visitor data. You may opt-out from the data that SmartPiXL is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located at https://smartpixl.com/Unsub/unsub.html.
Additionally, we use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about the use of this Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve this Website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information; it does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personal information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. For more information concerning Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data, please see "How Google Uses Data When You Use Our Partners Web Sites or Apps" located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
5. Use of Personal Information
We use the information you provide to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services (including purchases) and bill you for the same.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- Contact you regarding your account, new product and service offerings, and information relevant to your use of the Website and Social Media Pages Contact you about career opportunities if you submitted your resume or otherwise applied for a position through our Website
- Customize the advertising and content you see on the Website and Social Media Pages
- Improve the content and overall look and feel of our Website and Social Media Pages
- Enhance our marketing and promotional efforts
- Conduct research
- Provide anonymous reporting for internal and external parties, when necessary
- Fulfill any other item we may describe when you provide the information
- Carry out any other purpose with your consent
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information with outside parties. Additionally, we will not use or share the personal information provided to us by you in any way that violates or is otherwise unrelated to the means described in this Policy, without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
We may disclose non-personal information, in aggregate form, to potential strategic partners, advertisers, investors, customers and others. You may not opt out of the sharing of this information. From time to time, we may employ the use of return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you.
By voluntarily submitting your personal information to us on the Website or Social Media Pages, you expressly consent to our communicating with you about our products and services using such information. This means we may contact you in person, by email, by telephone (including use of automated dialing equipment), by text (SMS) message or by any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device is capable of receiving. We use commercially practicable means to protect your personal information from being improperly accessed by third parties at any time.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
Your information will be disclosed to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we engage to assist us with the uses referenced above. Such third parties may have access to your personal information to perform their services and support our business. For example, our Website provides a link to a third-party software provider to allow customers to create and manage their Turf Masters' account, process payments made to us and register for services.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect:
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer or some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred
- To comply with a validly issued subpoena, court order, or other legal processes, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims made by you or on your behalf
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for billing and collection
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- If we otherwise believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Turf Masters, our customers, or others
7. Your Privacy Choices
We strive to provide you with and inform you of choices regarding your personal information. This section describes mechanisms for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Website to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, you will not be able to fully take advantage of certain automation and other functionality features available on the Website.
- Promotion by the Company. To unsubscribe from our email mailings (except for important system and content update information detailed below), you may follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email(s). Please note that you may not unsubscribe from receiving service announcements and important content update information regarding the Website, including but not limited to, service and account changes, Website upgrades, and Website cancellation or business termination information.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt out by sending an email to us or unsubscribing from any email you receive from us.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
8. Access and Correction of Personal Information
At any time, you may submit a written request inquiring about what personal information we have collected about you in order to edit such information or request its deletion. We will timely respond to any such requests and use commercially practicable efforts to comply with your reasonable demands, unless not legally or otherwise permissible or otherwise needed to fulfill our contractual obligations. Inquiries and requests can be provided in writing by email to email@example.com or by regular mail to:
Turf Masters Lawn Care, LLC
30 Mansell Court, Suite 200
Roswell, GA 30076
9. Data Security
Turf Masters takes your privacy very seriously. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have implemented appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us secure the information we collect online. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Turf Masters is not responsible for the unauthorized acts of others and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access (such as through hacking), other acts of third parties, or any other acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
10. Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Website from those we actually know are under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us by any of the methods listed in the Contacting Us section below.
IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ANY TIME.
11. Governing Law
12. Contacting Us
Turf Masters Lawn Care, LLC
30 Mansell Court, Suite 200
Roswell, GA 30076
13. Effective Date of Privacy-Policy
End of Page